UK Rigging are looking for a new member of staff to join our keen, enthusiastic team to look after the Training and Assessment Centre and PPE Shop.
The position will be based at the head office in Bolton and is full time, 35 hours per week Monday to Friday 09.15 to 17:15. There are occasional early starts and late finishes.
The role is largely administrative. The ideal candidate must be presentable, self motivated, well organised and have excellent phone mannerism, communication and organisational skills. The person must be proactive with a hard working attitude and a good team ethic. There is also a creative and marketing element, once the person has been trained in the smooth running of these areas, they will be expected to market this side of the company, pushing for more business and improving the appearance and functionality of this area of the company as an ongoing task.
A good working knowledge of computer systems including being proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
Prior experience is not essential.
- Arranging courses / booking trainers & assessors
- Listing courses on website / social media
- Raising invoices / taking payments
- Paperwork for courses – course notes / exam papers
- Preparing training centre for courses and keeping it neat and tidy throughout courses
- Meeting and greeting trainees / staying late when courses run late
- Keeping training centre and shop looking very neat / organised
- Picking and packing daily shop orders
- Managing PPE database / shop orders
- Ordering stock for shop
- Marketing and pushing training courses / shop / client visits
- Making improvements in appearance and functionality of training centre
Other office jobs:
- Support day to day office tasks
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
- Arranging staff meetings / taking minutes / sending minutes to staff
- Dealing with customer enquiries by email and phone
Please send CV and covering letter, with salary expectations, to Paul Tilbury: Paul@ukrigging.net