Job Vacancy: Crew Bookings Administrator
UK Rigging is a Bolton based company who provide rigging services to the entertainment industry. We are looking for a new member of staff to join our keen and enthusiastic team as a Crew Bookings Administrator.
The position available is full time, 35 hours per week Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 17:00 plus flexible overtime as and when required.
The role is largely logistical and administrative. The ideal candidate must be hard working, well organised and have excellent phone mannerism, communication and organisational skills. The person must be proactive with a hard working attitude and a good team ethic.
A good working knowledge of computer systems, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is required. Applicants must have excellent attention to detail and be comfortable carrying out repetitive tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Comfortable carrying out repetitive tasks.
- Day to day office tasks.
- Booking personnel to carry out work on different events.
- Spread sheets, text reminders and emails to rigging crew regarding events.
- Managing company diary and updating this regularly.
- Dealing with day to day customer enquiries by email and phone.
- Producing quotations, invoices and other required documents with relevant members of staff.
- Booking and purchase ordering crew and hotels.
- Administrative tasks such as inputting and sorting information.
- Able to work under pressure with daily deadlines.
How to Apply:
Please send CV and covering letter, with salary expectations, to Paul Tilbury: firstname.lastname@example.org – strictly no recruitment agencies