JOB VACANCY: Hire Coordinator
UK Rigging is a Bolton based company who provide rigging services to the entertainment industry.
We are looking for a new Hire Coordinator to join our Hire Department.
The Hire Department are responsible for hiring out rigging equipment to shows and venues all over the United Kingdom. The Hire Coordinator brings together information from other UK Rigging departments such as Project Managers, Warehouse Operatives and Administrators to create a successful equipment hire from start to finish.
The position available is full time, 35 hours per week Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 17:00* plus flexible overtime as and when required.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy, even under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to keep to a deadline
- Proffessional phone manner
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Previous experience in an organisational office role necessary
- Previous experience in a hire department role is welcome
- Managing a hire contract from start to finish
- Dealing with day-to-day customer enquiries by email and phone
- Quoting and invoicing clients
- Creating jobs within the internal database and updating spreadsheets
- Writing professional emails
- Dealing with suppliers, to include transport to deliver and collect hire equipment
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other departments to create a successful job
Working at UK Rigging
- Permanent position
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday (+ 8 Statutory) with holiday reward scheme for long-term service
- Two-week closure for Christmas and New Year (included in the above allocation)
- Smart-casual dress code
- Sociable shared office environment
- Regular team building events
Please email your CV and covering letter, with salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Strictly no recruitment agencies, thank you.
*Start and finish times can be flexed such as 08.30 – 16.30 or 09.30 – 17.30 depending on scheduling availability at the time