What does a Crew Bookings Coordinator do?
As Crew Bookings Coordinator, you and four colleagues will work together to book riggers onto shows across the UK. This may include booking riggers for upcoming shows, such as festival season, or rapidly dealing with the latest cancellation just hours before a show is due to begin. You’ll be dealing with well recognised venues and clients, so confidentiality is key.
This job is for someone who…
- …has excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- …is quick to learn and can use their initiative
- …enjoys taking on responsibility and works well within a team
- …responds positively when things don’t go to plan
Why work for UK Rigging?
UK Rigging is based in Bolton and provides entertainment rigging services for the whole of the UK. The UK Rigging office is a shared open space, allowing different teams to easily collaborate on a wide range of services and projects. The company provides multiple services, with an onsite warehouse, shop and training centre too, so there’s plenty of room to develop your talents within this rapidly growing company. If you’re ready to work hard, learn something new and be your best, then UK Rigging is your kind of organisation.
Do you have the right experience?
- Previous experience in either administration, customer service, logistics or sales
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, preferably including Microsoft Excel
- Once trained up you will be expected to join the rota for weekend emergency-phone cover
What makes this job enjoyable?
- Satisfaction; book, adapt, rearrange and confirm riggers until you’ve finally filled the rigging call
- Variety; work on different shows, clients, and venues every week
- Excitement; enjoy being part of the entertainment industry supply chain
Where and when will you be working?
- You’ll be based at the Bolton Office
- Full time, Monday – Friday, 09:30 – 17:30
- An hour break for lunch
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday (+ 8 Statutory) with holiday reward scheme for long-term service
- Two-week closure for Christmas and New Year (included in the above allocation)
- Smart-casual dress code
- Regular team building events
- Employee Assistance Program with access to free mental health support, legal advice and cashback on your health expenses
- Cycle to work scheme
How to Apply
Send an email with your CV and cover letter to [email protected]