What does the Hire Department do?
The Hire Department works together to hire out rigging equipment to shows and venues all over the United Kingdom. This may include the dry hire of equipment for upcoming shows and festivals, liaising with other departments to provide the full rigging service, or rapidly dealing with a delayed delivery just hours before a show is due to begin.
What does a Hire Administrator do?
The Hire Administrator role is key to ensuring that the paperwork for every equipment hire is seen through to completion. Excellent organisation and attention to detail will be key to ensure that the department provides a consistent and professional service, despite any last-minute changes. Other day to day duties will include tasks such as making enquiries via phone and email, booking transport, raising purchase orders, credit checking new clients and updating the company diary. You’ll be dealing with well recognised venues and clients, so confidentiality is key.
This job is for someone who…
- …has excellent attention to detail, and enjoys seeing a job through to completion
- …is highly organised and responds positively when things don’t go to plan
- …has outstanding customer service skills, including a professional telephone manner and excellent written English
Why work for UK Rigging?
UK Rigging is based in Bolton and provides entertainment rigging services for the whole of the UK. The UK Rigging office is a shared open space, allowing different teams to easily collaborate on a wide range of services and projects. The company provides multiple services, with an onsite warehouse, shop and training centre too, so there’s plenty of room to develop your talents within this rapidly growing company. If you’re ready to work hard, learn something new and be your best, then UK Rigging is your kind of organisation.
Do you have the right experience?
- Previous work experience within a professional setting
- Good working knowledge of computer systems
What makes this job enjoyable?
- Variety; work on different shows, clients, and venues every week
- Team Work; work together with multiple departments to see big projects come together
- Excitement; enjoy being part of the entertainment industry supply chain
Where and when will you be working?
- You’ll be based in the Bolton office
- Full time, Monday – Friday, ideally 09:30 – 17:30
- An hour break for lunch
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday (+ 8 Statutory) with holiday reward scheme for long-term service
- Two-week closure for Christmas and New Year (included in the above allocation)
- Smart-casual dress code
- Regular team building events
- Employee Assistance Program with access to free mental health support and cashback on your health expenses
- Cycle to work scheme