CLEARANCE: Petzl Strato Red
£62.00 (£52 exc. VAT)
Petzl Strato – 2019 Version
The STRATO helmet is very lightweight and comfortable, thanks to its CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
Lightweight and Comfortable
- Liner in EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for reduced weight
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- Comes with changeable absorbent comfort foam
- Protection designed for work at height and on the ground
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397).
- The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground.
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the liner
- Un-ventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames
Tax Status: Business Use or Personal Use
Please make sure you select the correct tax status for your hard hat:
- Personal Use – choose this listing if you are buying a helmet just for yourself – it is tax-free due to being sold for personal protective equipment
- Business Use – choose this listing if you are buying this product as a business, for use by your employee.
- Modular accessories available to switch between new Vertex and Strato helmets:
- Eye Visor – with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation, available in clear or shadow
- Visor Protector – protects visor and visor shadow when not in use
- Face Vizor – available in clear or mesh
- Petzl Headlamp – with mounts or elastic headband
- Nape Protector – provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- Name Tag Holder – allows user to be easily identified without compromising helmet safety
- Liner – intelligently breathable cap for wicking perspiration
- Beanie – zone-specific cap to protect against cold and wind without compromising comfort
- Balaclava – optimizes thermal insulation against the wind and cold
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 435 g
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 397 (1), ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC – (1) meets all requirements of the EN 397 standard, except the requirement for internal vertical clearance.
This item is in the clearance sale as part of our annual stock clearance.
It is brand new and in perfect working order, but the manufacture date is slightly longer than we usually allow.
The manufacture date is February 2019.