Edelrid Vertic Triple Lock
£290.36 £241.97 exc. VAT
XS-M Currently out of stock, any orders placed will be put on back order.
Edelrid Vertic Triple Lock
*PLEASE NOTE THE CROLL PICTURED IS NOT INCLUDED*
The Vertic Triple Lock is a fully-equipped body harness, work-positioning harness and sit harness with a multitude of innovative and detailed solutions. Two models are available: this is the triple lock, click here for the Vertic Easy Glide.
- The harness is easy to put on and take off from the side (using a Cobra buckle). Need not be pulled over the head
- Innovative Triple Lock buckle in the leg loops (Vertic Triple Lock) for extra safety (3 motions required to open buckle)
- The vertical backstraps run sideways over the hip. This ensures maximum freedom of thigh movement and when bending the upper body.
- The vertical backstraps are not sewn to the waist belt. In the event of a fall, energy is directly transferred to the leg loops via the back eyelet, significantly improving hanging comfort.
- The waist belt is fixed to the vertical backstraps with a Velcro fastener. This means that, when heavy equipment is carried, the load is optimally transferred to the shoulder bands.
- Ergonomic design and triple flame-bonded sandwich foam in the leg loops and waist belt for ideal load distribution and perfect wearing comfort
- Leg loop construction with three-dimensional design and elastic inserts for maximum freedom of movement and optimum hanging comfort
- Covered buckles protect the webbing from premature wear at exposed points.
- Quick and easy handling of tape ends (even when wearing gloves) thanks to a stopper seam before the end stop
- Two fall arrest eyelets in accordance with EN 361 (dorsal fall arrest eyelet flexibly mounted to prevent snagging in shafts or narrow passages)
- Central eyelet in accordance with EN 358 for attaching an abseiling device or fastening a lanyard
- Two large aluminium D-rings as side eyelets provide a work position and a stand-by position for fastening a lanyard
- Textile restraint loop in accordance with EN 358 at the back of the waist belt for attaching a restraint system
- Adjustable fitting for a chest ascender (e.g. EDELRID Wind Up) for efficient ascending without lift loss Equipment transport:
- Four rigid gear loops for up to 12 carabiners
- Four attachment options for EDELRID Tool Bags (load: 25 kg)
- Two attachment options for the SM clip on each leg loop (load: 0 kN)
- Two central gear loops for attaching a work positioning seat (Air Lounge)
- Two gear straps with click buckles on the back of the waist belt for attaching further equipment (e.g. first aid kit)
- Two freely positionable gear loops for accommodating a Y-shaped lanyard (load: 0 kN)
- Two gear loops on the chest harness for attaching a radio set
XS – M
Torso Length: 65 – 105cm
Waist Circumference: 80- 123cm
Thigh Circumference: 55- 75cm
L – XL
Torso Length: 65 – 115cm
Waist Circumference: 93 – 142cm
Thigh Circumference: 66 – 83cm
EN361, EN358, EN813