Petzl Alveo Best – Clearance
The Petzl Alveo Best Hard Hat
Please note that clearance stock depletes rapidly; if your chosen colour or style of hardhat is no longer available, someone from the shop will contact you between 9am and 5pm the following day.
Stock will be given out on a first come, first serve basis; in the event that your chosen product is no longer available, an alternative product or refund will be offered.
Business vs Personal Use
Please make sure you select the correct tax status for your hard hat:
- Personal Use – choose this listing if you are buying a helmet just for yourself – it is tax-free due to being sold for personal protective equipment
- Business Use – choose this listing if you are buying this product as a business, for use by your employee.
- Lightweight helmet with internal expanded polystyrene foam liner for reduced weight
- Shock is absorbed by deformation of the expanded polystyrene liner
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting a PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- The helmet’s unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash
- Size: 53-63 cm / 20.9-24.8″
- Weight: 345 g / 12.2 oz
Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact, meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation, meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal splash, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.