Edelrid Ultra Lite II – Height Work – Clearance
From £49.20 (£41.00 exc. VAT)
Edelrid Ultra Light II – Height Work – Clearance
Please note that clearance stock depletes rapidly; if your chosen colour or style of hardhat is no longer available, someone from the shop will contact you between 9am and 5pm the following day.
Stock will be given out on a first come, first serve basis; in the event that your chosen product is no longer available, an alternative product or refund will be offered.
Tax Status: Business Use or Personal Use
Please make sure you select the correct tax status for your hard hat:
- Personal Use – choose this listing if you are buying a helmet just for yourself – it is tax-free due to being sold for personal protective equipment
- Business Use – choose this listing if you are buying this product as a business, for use by your employee.
The Ultra Lite II Height Work has a robust hardshell acc. EN 397. It’s chin strap retention system is EN 12492-compliant (50 daN) and designed to minimise the risk of losing the helmet in the event of a fall. The Ultra Lite II Height Work is the ideal helmet for all professional work at height.
- Wing-Fit system and rear adjustment dial fits all sizes and guarantees outstanding safety and comfort
- Robust hardshell made of ABS in accordance with EN 397
- Side attachment options for ear protectors and/or a visor (Euro slot 30 mm)
- 6-point mounted strap
- Four robust head torch clips
- Fully adjustable chinstrap for optimal fit
- Chin strap retention system complies to roll-off test according to EN 12492 (50 daN)
- Removable inner padding (one replacement set of padding supplied)
CE, EN 397, EN 12492