CLEARANCE: Petzl ASAP’Sorber Axess
The ASAP’Sorber Axess energy absorber may only be used with the ASAP or ASAP Lock mobile fall arrester. It allows user to work at a distance from the rope, in order to protect it during certain work phases. Equipped with tear-webbing inside a pouch that opens on each end, the absorber is protected from abrasion, while allowing for regular inspection. In can be used in two-person rescue situations for a maximum load of 250 kg.
ANSI Z359.13 6 feet, CE EN 355
Component Part, Energy Absorbing
- May only be used with an ASAP or ASAP Lock mobile fall arrester
- Allows the user to keep the rope at a distance in order to:
- Free up the work area
- Protect the rope from sharp tools and harmful contact points
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- Tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- Designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130kg
- Can be used for loads of up to 250kg in two-person rescue situations
- Durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Ends equipped with Petzl ‘String’ protectors to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
This item is in the clearance sale as part of our annual stock clearance.
It is brand new and in perfect working order, but the manufacture date is slightly longer than we usually allow.
The manufacture date is from January 2023.