Petzl Am’D Connector: Twist Lock (Black)
£19.00 inc. VAT
In stock (can be backordered)
The Am’D lightweight asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminium. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards.
|Major Axis Strength||
|Minor Axis Strength||
CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 2500 Technical Use, UKCA
Auto-Locking, Double Action, Twist
- The ‘D’ shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards
- Made of light weight aluminium
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favour loading along the major axis; this limits the risk of it flipping and to keeps it integrated with the device
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- The H-shaped cross-section ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio whilst protecting markings from abrasion
- Twist Lock – double action twist closure
- Matte black colour perfect for theatre work.
- Also available in screw-lock, triact-lock and ball-lock variations