Petzl MGO OPEN 60 Double Action Scaffold Hook
£53.64 inc. VAT
Available on back-order
Auto-locking directional connector with large gate opening, and a gated connection point.
The Petzl MGO Open 60 is an auto-locking directional connector with a large gate opening for connection to metal structures or to large-diameter cables and bars.
It has a gated connection point for attachment to different types of lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused.
- Designed for connection to metal structures or to large-diameter cables and bars
- Gated connection point for direct attachment of the MGO OPEN to Absorbica or Grillon lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused.
- Special connection point helps keep the carabiner loaded on the major axis
- Ergonomic unlocking handle
- Length: 260mm
- Width: 114mm
- Gate Opening: 63mm
- Major Axis Strength: 23 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 23 kN
- Weight: 490g
- Conformity: EN362