Clearance: Petzl Croll Small
£40.80 £34.00 exc. VAT
Designed for rope ascents, the Croll ventral rope clamp is simple to use, thanks to its pinch opening system, which is totally integrated in the clamp to avoid any involuntary snagging. The attachment holes ensure efficient positioning during ascents. It is available in two versions to adapt to different rope diameters.
- Used with the Ascension handled rope clamp for rope ascents
- Simple to use and effective; the catch is opened by pinching for simple, quick manipulation.
- The safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- The stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- The toothed cam, along with the self-cleaning slot, optimizes performance under any conditions such as frozen or muddy ropes
- Lower hole is angled to keep the device flat
- This listing is for the Croll Small, a compact and lightweight rope clamp.
- This version has a rope channel that is reinforced with stainless steel, for very harsh environments
- It is also available as a Croll Large, with a wider rope channel for excellent fluidity during ascents
- Material(s): aluminium, stainless steel, nylon
- Weight (g): 85
- Rope compatability (mm): 8 – 11
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
This item is in the clearance sale as part of our annual stock clearance.
It is brand new and in perfect working order, but the manufacture date is slightly longer than we usually allow.
The manufacture date is 2019.