CLEARANCE: Petzl Vertex: White
£49.00 – £58.80 inc. VAT
The VERTEX helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames.
Personal Use, Business Use
Make it Your Own
- Available in seven colors: white, yellow, red, black, orange, blue and green
- This listing is for the White version
- Also comes in two high-visibility versions: yellow and orange
- High-Vis Stickers available
- Transparent Stickers available
Made for Comfort
- Six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- Comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam, with replacement comfort or absorbent foam available.
- Protection designed for work at height and on the ground
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397).
- The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground.
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- Un-ventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames
- Modular accessories available to switch between new Vertex and Strato helmets:
- Eye Visor – with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation, available in clear or shadow
- Face Vizor – available in clear or mesh
- Petzl Headlamp – with mounts or elastic headband
- Nape Protector – provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- Name Tag Holder – allows user to be easily identified without compromising helmet safety
- Liner – intelligently breathable cap for wicking perspiration
- Beanie – zone-specific cap to protect against cold and wind without compromising comfort
- Balaclava – optimizes thermal insulation against the wind and cold
- Splash Protector – Disposable closely fitted protective layer to keep the shell free from soiling and paint splash
- Storage Bag – Specially designed storage bag to protect your helmet and accessories
- Replacement Parts:
- Chinstrap – all black version and extra long version available
- Foam – absorbent or comfort
- Headband – extend the life of your helmet
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 490 g
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE, EN 397, EN 12492 (1), EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, UKCA, AS/NZS 1801
Tax Status: Personal Use or Business Use
Please make sure you select the correct tax status for your hard hat:
- Personal Use – choose this listing if you are buying a helmet just for yourself – it is tax-free due to being sold for personal protective equipment
- Business Use – choose this listing if you are buying this product as a business, for use by your employee.
This item is in the clearance sale as part of our annual stock clearance.
It is brand new and in perfect working order, but the manufacture date is slightly longer than we usually allow.
The manufacture date is May 2022.