Heightec Kari 30l Transport Bag
£64.14 inc. VAT
The new Kari range of bags from Heightec are durable, tough, waterproof kit bags in a variety of sizes. The Kari 30 kit bag has a 30l capacity and features a secure, roll top closure with extending straps for variable capacity and can be used for either a work kit or rope. The new style Kari bag has stronger seams which have been RF welded for enhanced strength and the reinforced cylindrical base offers exceptional durability. The roll top can be rolled outwards to hold the bag open when working. The new Kari 30 has been tested and certificated for high loads with a designated lifting point. Working load limit, rated for lifting with 7:1 factor of safety.
The Kari 30 comfortably fits up to 100 m of 11 mm rope. The hard wearing, waterproof construction makes it an ideal kit and rope bag and ensures the integrity of the equipment inside is not compromised. The design and construction safeguards the bag for a long working life even in harsh or aggressive environments. Padded and adjustable shoulder straps offer improved comfort and ease of carrying. The design of the straps means they can also be used as a carry handle.
The multi-purpose 30L kit bag can also be tamper tagged for individual use of personal or rescue equipment and is rated for lifting up to 18 kg. The external daisy chain is rated at 5 kg and provides further storage for user. Clear document pocket for inspection records, kit list or to personalise. Meets requirements of IPX7 (accidental immersion in water).
|Dimensions||50 × 27 cm|
- RF welded seams for increased strength
- Double thickness base for increased durability
- Waterproof construction
- Clear document pocket
- Roll top style closure with side fasteners
- Lockable for issuing personal or rescue equipment
- Padded shoulder straps for comfort
- Daisy chain on outside for extra storage (rated 5kg)
- WLL, rated for lifting up to 7kg, dedicated lifting point & 7:1 Factor of Safety
- Marked with unique ID number
- Comfortably fits up to 50m of 11mm rope
- Meets requirements of IPX7 (accidental submersion in water)
For a larger capacity bag, see the full Kari range: