Harken Mid-Range Hexaratchet Pulley
£192.00 £160.00 exc. VAT
In stock (can be backordered)
- The Harken Midrange Hexaratchet pulley grips loaded ropes, this relieves holding the load while maintaining complete control.
- Ideal for handling high loads.
- A switch on the side engages and disengages the ratchet mechanism.
- The pulley shackle locks in two directions or swivels to keep rope from twisting.
- Free-running Delrin® ball bearings roll on flat races to allow fast haul and release under high or low loads.
- The simple construction requires no lubrication. Simply flush with fresh water to keep bearings free rolling.
- Made from a robust metal and composite construction.
- CE certified and rated EN13157 for hand-operated lifting equipment.
- Sheave Ø (mm): 76mm
- Sheave Ø (in): 3 in
- Length (mm): 156 mm
- Length (in): 6 1/8 in
- Weight (g): 397 g
- Weight (lb): 0.88 lb
- Shackle pin Ø (mm): 8 mm
- Shackle pin Ø (in): 5/16 in
- Maximum line Ø (mm): 14 mm
- Maximum line Ø (in): 9/16 in
- Maximum rated load (kN): 5 kN
- Maximum rated load (lb): 1124 lb
- Turns: Clockwise
- Rope Type: Fiber
- Conformity: EN13157