CLEARANCE: 9mm Tutus Static Line
£9.34 – £47.69 inc. VAT
20m, 32m, 9m, 46m, 9m, 9m
Tutus static rope is an EN 1891 B low stretch kermantel rope from English Braids.
The ropes are of high strength for use in rope access, fall safety systems, rescue and caving.
The English Braids static ropes have a high proportion of sheath to cover ratio which provides improved abrasion protection and reduced sheath slippage.
This is a clearance listing for off cuts from the end of a reel.
- Low stretch kernmantle rope
- Good compatibility with hardware
- Hard wearing & high strength
- Easy to knot and flexible
- Max. life span 10 years
- Diameter: 9mm
- Core Contruction: Multiple cores
- Core Material: Polyamide
- Cover %: 45.1%
- Core %: 54.9%
- Cover Material: Polyamide
- Static Strength (without terminations): 26.7kN
EN 1891 B