Job Vacancy: Cleaning Operative
UK Rigging is a Bolton based company who provide rigging services to the entertainment industry. We are currently looking to recruit a cleaning operative to join our friendly team on a permanent basis.
The position available is part time, minimum 8 hours per week, plus flexible overtime as and when required. Shift patterns are open to discussion and would need to be arranged around training centre bookings.
Our premises consist of a communal office, staff room, warehouse and training centre. The successful applicant will be expected to keep these areas clean and presentable.
- Dusting, sweeping and vacuuming throughout
- Tidying the staff room and classroom
- Sanitising and tidying the staff kitchen.
- Emptying the fridge and washing up as necessary
- Laundering and replenishing towels
- Emptying refuse and recycling bins
- Servicing toilets and shower room
- Sanitising phones and wiping down desks
- Deep cleaning fittings and surfaces as required
- Complying with relevant health and safety regulations
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred but not essential
- Keen eye for detail
- A positive attitude
- Hard working
How to Apply:
- Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com – strictly no recruitment agencies