PPE Sale Terms and Conditions
- We aim to dispatch parcels within 1 working day from the order being placed.
- Order placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
- If your order is delayed, we will contact you to find out if the delay is acceptable.
- Mainland UK – DPD Next Day: £7.49 + VAT
- Mainland UK – Free shipping on orders over £350 + VAT
- Scottish Highlands and Islands – DPD 2 Day: £16.50 + VAT
- Northern Ireland – DPD 2 Day Delivery: £16.00 + VAT
- Channel Islands – DPD 2 Day Delivery: £15.00 + VAT
- International Orders: Please contact the shop directly for a quote with the correct tax and delivery.
If you have placed an order and wish to add/remove items, please call the office on 01204 391343 and we will try our best to change your order before it leaves the shop.
Shortages / Delays
Once you receive your order, you have up to 7 days to notify us of any shortages in the order.
Items by Special Order
UK Rigging can supply almost any specific item from our listed suppliers, so if there is something in particular you require, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
This includes items from Petzl, Edelrid, Lyon, Kong, DMM, English Braids, SpanSet, Harken and ISC Wales.
- We accept payment for weborders via Paypal, Debit Card and Credit Card. Orders that are paid for in this manner will be dispatched as soon as possible.
- Payment on Account – BACs: If you select this option, we will send you a BACs invoice. Your goods will not be dispatched until payment has cleared in full.
- Payment on Account – 30 Day: Only select this option if your company holds a 30-day account with us. Your order will not be processed until we receive a PO number from you directly.
- Payment on Account – Contra: This option is for our freelance riggers. We can only process a Contra order if it is allowed by our accounts department and you have invoices outstanding. Please contact email@example.com if you think you are eligible and would like more information regarding payment via contra.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the order reference number and the items.
If your goods have not been dispatched yet, then your order will be cancelled, and a full refund given.
Once you have received your goods you have the right to cancel your order for any reason, within 7 working days. Inspection charges may apply, these are outlined below.
Every item of P.P.E. must be traceable back to the manufacturer in case of failure or product recall. At UK Rigging we have several stages involved with the traceability of P.P.E. gear.
UK Rigging send out a certificate of conformity with each P.P.E. order that we receive. This certificate of conformity is a guarantee to our customers that the equipment supplied conforms to the various regulations and we cannot send out this certificate in good faith if we know that the goods have previously left the shop.
However, we are willing to accept returns on the following conditions:
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods reach us safely and in satisfactory condition.
- We recommend that you take out insurance cover and that the goods should be sent by recorded or registered post or with a reputable carrier.
- We cannot accept liability for goods that are damaged in transit on return to us and would recommend that you ensure that the goods are sufficiently packaged to prevent this happening.
- Once the item reaches us, it will be subject to a full PPE inspection by a certified person. This is at a cost of £10 per item, which will be taken out of your refund amount.
- If this PPE inspection successfully re-certifies the goods for sale, i.e. they are found to be in full, safe, working order, with tags and safety information still attached, then you will be issued a refund, minus the inspection fee, for your item.
- If the PPE inspection is unsuccessful, then you can either pay for the goods to be returned to you, or collect the item in person.
We will send you a returns ID; this must be clearly labelled on the packaging.
The item(s) must be returned to:
PPE Shop RETURNS,
110 Bridgeman Street,
Any refunds owed will be processed during office hours and should be in the customers bank account within 10 working days.
Refunds for Damaged, Faulty or Incorrect Goods
If the goods are incorrect, i.e. do not correspond with the description of the ordered goods you should e-mail details to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery. We will arrange a collection from your delivery address, please ensure that goods are packaged securely, ideally in their original packaging. A full refund or suitable replacement will only be issued on incorrect goods if they are returned complete, unused, unopened / with tags attached and in re-saleable condition.
If you receive goods which have been damaged during transit, please keep the packaging and e-mail details to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery. Where possible, please take photos of the damage to support our claim with the courier.
Once you receive your order, please check that all goods are in satisfactory working condition. Goods that are found to be damaged or faulty when they are delivered should be reported immediately to email@example.com or by calling 01204 391343. Issues must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. We will arrange collection of the item(s) in question. Once they have been returned to the shop and inspected, we will replace/refund the items as necessary.
For faulty items returned later than 7 days after delivery, e.g. for a warranty claim, you will need to arrange returning the item to the shop yourself. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a returns number before sending. Once we have received the item, we will inspect it and contact the relevant supplier. In some instances (i.e. if we cannot fully test the goods) we may need to send them to the manufacturer for testing / their opinion.
If a warranty claim is successful, then we will issue a repair or replacement as necessary. However, if the goods are tested and found to be in working order, the fault was caused by misuse, or the goods are beyond their reasonable life expectancy then they will be returned to you and you will be responsible for the cost of carriage. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable handling charge if the goods prove to be non-defective after testing.