UK Rigging has a purpose built rigging training centre designed to mimic real life within a controlled environment.
There is a low I beam and catenary to practise walking on beams at low level before at height, various sized I beams at height with catenaries as used in many arena roofs. Equipment represents what you typically find on rigging events.
UK Rigging always maintains low student to trainer ratios, so trainees get the teaching attention required.
A full set of PPE as used by most riggers is provided for every trainee to use.
Trainers are experienced, knowledgeable and have been selected for their excellent teaching skills.
UK Rigging are in partnership with Total Training for a number of rigging training courses and are one of only two PLASA approved centres chosen to deliver the National Rigging Certificate (NRC) and National Event Lifting Training (NELT) Qualifications. UK Rigging support the PLASA Trainee Rigger Scheme and the Trailblazers Apprenticeship ‘Events Rigger’ scheme.
Courses and Qualifications at UK Rigging:
- Three Day Rigging for the Entertainment Industry
- One Day Work at Height with PPE Training
- Two Day Rescue for the Entertainment Industry
- PLASA National Rigging Certificate (NRC) qualification
- Bespoke rigging training courses tailored to suit the client’s needs
- PLASA National Event Lifting Training (NELT) qualification – Coming soon
UK Rigging also provide onsite training for the venues and those who require.