Lyon Textile Sling
From £3.59 (£2.99 exc. VAT)
Lyon Textile Slings
- This is the perfect sling / strop for creating an anchor point for working at height.
- Used throughout the work and rescue sectors, these slings enable anchors to be quickly created around a variety of natural and artificial features.
- The endless loop construction is manufactured from 25mm wide nylon webbing, sewn using a five bar computer controlled stitch pattern.
- The webbing is specially selected to meet the strength, ease of handling and robustness required by professional users.
- Useful for various other tasks, with a 30kN breaking load, they can be used to hang pulleys and other items.
- Width: 25mm
- Lengths: 20cm, 60cm or 120cm
- BL: 30kN
- Conformity: CE EN 566, EN 795 type B (PD CEN/TS 16415)
- Also available in various other lengths (20cm, 60cm, 120cm, 30cm, 50cm, 80cm, 100cm, 150cm, 175cm, 200cm, 240cm, 480cm)
- Also available in a 18mm width
- To order any of these variations please email email@example.com with your enquiry