Petzl Swivel Open
£64.10 inc. VAT
In stock (can be backordered)
The SWIVEL OPEN gated swivel features a wide opening and thus can be attached to a range of products (pulleys, lanyards…). It reduces the bulk and weight of component systems and solves the twisting and tangling problems of ropes and lanyards. Sealed ball bearings offer excellent performance and reliability.
CE, EAC, NFPA 2500 Technical Use, UKCA
- A gated swivel with sealed ball bearings for excellent performance and reliability.
- Wide opening; ideal for pulleys and lanyards etc.
- Semi permanent gates reduce the weight and length of the system.
- Solves twisting/tangling problems with ropes and lanyards.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses:
- Hauling: prevents rope twist when the load turns on itself, thus reducing kinking
- Hauling: avoids the risk of friction between ropes, which improves efficiency
- Progression with a lanyard: avoids twisting and simplifies manipulations