Petzl Wire Strop
£24.60 – £38.64 inc. VAT
The Petzl Wire Strop is an anchor strap made of 6.5 mm diameter galvanized steel with two terminations of different sizes. It offers several configurations for setting up an anchor: directly to an anchor point or around a suitable structure. The plastic sleeve helps keep the connector in position and facilitates clipping. It is available in five lengths (50, 100, 150, 200 and 300 cm).
ANSI Z359.18, CE EN 354, CE EN 795 B, TS 16415 (two-person use)
Aluminium, Galvanized Steel, Polyurethane, Stainless Steel
- Rugged construction:
– 6.5 mm diameter galvanized steel
– polyurethane sheath with UV treatment
- Two terminations of different sizes offer multiple configurations for setting up an anchor:
– directly to an anchor point
– wrapped around a structural anchor
– choked around a structural anchor, thanks to the different sizes of the attachment points
- Easy handling, and durability:
– easy clipping, thanks to the plastic sheath that helps keep the connectors in position
– individual identification marking on the plastic sheath, to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
- Available in five lengths: 50, 100, 150, 200 and 300 cm (50cm and 300cm are not kept in stock but are available to order).