Petzl Wire Strop
From £21.77 (£18.14 exc. VAT)
The Petzl Wire Strop is an anchor strap made of 6.5 mm diameter galvanized steel with two terminations of different sizes. It offers several configurations for setting up an anchor: directly to an anchor point or around a suitable structure. The plastic sleeve helps keep the connector in position and facilitates clipping. It is available in five lengths (50, 100, 150, 200 and 300 cm).
- Rugged construction:
– 6.5 mm diameter galvanized steel
– polyurethane sheath with UV treatment
- Two terminations of different sizes offer multiple configurations for setting up an anchor:
– directly to an anchor point
– wrapped around a structural anchor
– choked around a structural anchor, thanks to the different sizes of the attachment points
- Easy handling, and durability:
– easy clipping, thanks to the plastic sheath that helps keep the connectors in position
– individual identification marking on the plastic sheath, to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
- Available in five lengths: 50, 100, 150, 200 and 300 cm (50cm and 300cm are not kept in stock but are available to order).
- Material(s): galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, polyurethane
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Certification(s): CE EN 795 B, TS 16415 (two-person use), NFPA 1983 Technical Use, ANSI Z359.18, CE EN 354
- Weight (g): 50cm – 220g, 100cm – 320g, 150cm – 420g, 200cm – 520g, 300cm – 720g.