£82.75 inc. VAT
In stock (can be backordered)
The Rocker can be fitted to the rope at any point and can be used hands-free as a self-tailing device when travelling up or down the rope. The Rocker is designed for use without a shock-absorber and can be used as a Rope Adjuster or on a work positioning lanyard/Flipline, (In accordance with EN358).
The Rocker is a self-tailing device, but the thumb-catch can be used to park the device on the rope, for work positioning or use as a rope access back-up device. The Rocker is fitted with non-aggressive ‘rope friendly’ cam faces.
Dependant on rope type
|Compatible with rope diameter (mm)||
CE EN12841-A, CE EN353-2, CE EN358
- For use on a lifeline
- Stops a fall, a slide or uncontrolled descent
- Moves up and down along the rope without manual intervention
- Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- Can be used with a short extension lanyard: the recommended sling length is between 10 cm to 20 cm – (see related products – Lyon Sewn Sling 25mm x 20cm)
- The Rocker is designed for use without a Shock Absorber