£81.00 inc. VAT
In stock (can be backordered)
Tough and durable bag for carrying ropes and equipment, with concealable, comfortable padded shoulder straps and removable lumbar support.
|Dimensions||55 × 33 × 25 cm|
- Bag for carrying ropes and equipment, with concealable, comfortable padded shoulder straps and removable wide lumbar support.
- Haul loops of different lengths for barycentric suspension.
- Wide opening for convenient access to the bag’s contents.
- Inner roll closure with aluminium buckle and external drawstring closure.
- Side opening equipped with an ultra-resistant size 10 nylon zip with a protective anti-rubbing flap and an automatic button that prevents accidental opening.
- Rear identification label
- Rear loop for suspension
- Transparent side pocket to hold an identification tag.
- Internal removable pocket with zipper and textile loops for storing the smallest of tools.
- Made of extremely durable PVC.
- Reinforced bottom with wear-resistant edge.
- Double seams at the points of greatest stress.
- 50L capacity which is expandable to 60L.
- 5 mm thick bottom pad made in EPE (expanded polyethylene) with a rigid insert on the outer bottom made in polypropylene, which:
– Stiffens the bottom to guarantee the stability of the bag
– Protects the bottom from sharp objects that could damage it, such as drill bits, blades, ice axes, avalanche probes, etc.
– Can be used in emergency as a bowl of water for pets or as a container for small objects