Clearance: Petzl Newton Easyfit (with Pockets)
The Petzl Newton Easyfit is a comfortable, ergonomic fall arrest harness that can be quickly donned. It is equipped with padded shoulder straps and FAST LT automatic buckles on the leg loops, allowing the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground, without loss of adjustment. Its lightweight, breathable design offers two zippered pockets for stowing small items. It allows immediate access to tools, thanks to its equipment loops and slots for the TOOLBAG pouch. Its textile sternal attachment point and metal dorsal attachment point provide great versatility. It is certified to European and Russian standards.
Size 0, Size 1, Size 2
- Simple, lightweight design:
– anatomical design is close-fitting yet allows optimal freedom of movement
– textile sternal attachment point, lightweight and abrasion resistant
– anodized aluminum dorsal attachment point for great durability
– padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing
- Optimal comfort:
– Lightweight and breathable construction ensures the harness keeps its shape
– two zippered pockets, one on each side of the harness, for stowing small items
– removable and replaceable leg loop padding
– transparent area for quick and easy identification of the worker
- Quick-donning and easy to use:
– dons with both feet on the ground, thanks to leg loops equipped with FAST LT automatic buckles Fastening and unfastening is quick and easy, without loss of adjustment, even with gloves
– FAST LT PLUS sternal automatic buckle allows the harness to be fastened and unfastened quickly and easily, without loss of adjustment, even with gloves. The buckle’s unlocking system limits the risk of accidental unfastening
– shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– two equipment loops and two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch, for easy tool access
- Waist Belt: 65 – 80 cm
- Leg Loops: 44 – 59 cm
- Height: 160 – 180 cm
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Metal dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum
- Weight (Size 0 | 1 | 2): 1310 g | 1370 g | 1420 g
This item is in the clearance sale as part of our annual stock clearance.
It is brand new and in perfect working order, but the manufacture date is slightly longer than we usually allow.
The manufacture date is October 2022.