£19.08 inc. VAT
Extendable gear leash which allows tools to remain attached whilst in use.
Keep tools attached and organised at all times by clipping and un-clipping the individual extension on each of your tools.
Consists of 2 parts:
- An extendable spiral cord (up to 300%) that attaches using a mini karabiner to the tool bucket, or your harness.
- A removable tool attachment loop which connects to the spiral cord.
- The attachment loop is designed to connect to tools using a lark’s head knot or clinching using the plastic cordlock. (suitable tools should be used).
- All tools that are equipped with the removable tool attachment loop can be attached to the spiral cord when needed.
- A ring allows the tool to be clipped to a connector on the harness between uses.
- Extra removable tool attachment loops are available here.
Click here for Super Leash
Minimum length: 45 cm – Elongation under 500g: 150 cm
Maximum weight of the tool: 500 g