Harken Mid-Range Hexaratchet Pulley
£206.40 inc. VAT
In stock (can be backordered)
Harken Mid- Range Hexaratchet Pulley
Sealed Ball Bearings
|Maximum line Ø (mm)||
|Maximum Rated Load||
- The Harken Midrange Hexaratchet pulley grips loaded ropes, this relieves holding the load while maintaining complete control.
- Ideal for handling high loads.
- A switch on the side engages and disengages the ratchet mechanism.
- The pulley shackle locks in two directions or swivels to keep rope from twisting.
- Free-running Delrin® ball bearings roll on flat races to allow fast haul and release under high or low loads.
- The simple construction requires no lubrication. Simply flush with fresh water to keep bearings free rolling.
- Made from a robust metal and composite construction.
- CE certified and rated EN13157 for hand-operated lifting equipment.