Harken Snatchet (Ratcheting) Pulley
£214.50 exc. VAT
This product’s name says it all. Snatchet pushes together the ease and familiarity of carabiner rigging with a high-efficiency pully to create a very flexible piece of powerful, yet compact, lifting equipment. Available so that you have a choice between ratcheting and non-ratcheting versions, Snatchet can be inserted into the middle of an existing rig eliminating the need to take the load off a loaded line and rerig. Robust carabiners and wide stainless sheaves rig easily and provide uncommon flexibility.
|Dimensions||14.65 × 7.2 cm|
|Max Working Load||
|Maximum line Ø (mm)||
ANSI Z359.12-2019, EN 362:2004 type M
- Faceted sheave in ratchet version provides 15X the rope holding power of a round sheave.
- Ratchet can be “activated/deactivated” under load.
- Rope can be engaged without disconnecting the anchor point.
- Large pulley diameter reduces friction and rope stress.
- No risk of misalignment between pulley and carabiner that could break the system.