Now Hiring Project Managers
What does a Project Manager do?
A Project Manager is responsible for planning and implementing entertainment rigging projects for a wide variety of shows, venues and installations
This job is for someone who…
- …is an experienced entertainment rigger, ready to take their skillset to the next level
- …enjoys taking on responsibility and seeing a complex project come together
- …is keen to contribute and learn new skills to get the job done
Why work for UK Rigging?
The UK Rigging office is a shared open space, allowing different teams to easily collaborate on a wide range of services and projects. The company provides multiple services, with an onsite warehouse, shop and training centre too, so there’s plenty of room to develop your talents within this rapidly growing company. If you’re ready to work hard, learn something new and be your best, then UK Rigging is your kind of organisation
Do you have the right experience?
- Excellent logistical, communication and organisational skills
- Already working as a rigger within the entertainment industry, preferably NRC L2 or L3*
- A thorough understanding of health and safety and legislation applicable to rigging work*
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and CAD*
*Not quite ready for this role? We also accept applications for Trainee Project Managers
What makes this job enjoyable?
- Satisfaction; watch your project come together, from planning to completion
- Variety; work with a huge array of clients, tours, and venues
- Development; work alongside other project managers and learn valuable skills to further your career
- Reward; paid holiday, paid overtime, pension, and extra shifts available to boost your salary
Where and when will you be working?
- Location: Bolton Office, and onsite when required
- This is a full-time position, but part-time applicants will also be considered
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
In your cover letter, be sure to tell us why you want this role, and what you can bring to the company