What does a Trainee Project Manager do?
A Project Manager is responsible for planning and implementing entertainment rigging projects for a wide variety of shows, venues and installations. A trainee project manager will learn the role through a mix of on-the-job experience and training courses.
This job is for someone who…
- …has great planning and communication skills, and enjoys working as part of a team
- …enjoys taking on responsibility and seeing a complex project come together
- …is keen to seek answers and learn new skills to get the job done
Why work for UK Rigging?
The UK Rigging office is a shared open space, allowing different teams to easily collaborate on a wide range of services and projects. The company provides multiple services, with an onsite warehouse, shop and training centre too, so there’s plenty of room to develop your talents within this rapidly growing company. If you’re ready to work hard, learn something new and be your best, then UK Rigging is your kind of organisation.
Do you have the right experience?
- Experience with computer systems, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent logistical, communication and organisational skills
- A basic understanding of health and safety
- First-hand entertainment rigging experience is preferential, but not essential
What makes this job enjoyable?
- Development; work alongside experienced project managers and learn valuable skills to further your career
- Satisfaction; watch your project come together, from planning to completion
- Variety; work with a huge array of clients, tours, venues and installations
- Reward; Paid holiday, paid overtime, pension and extra shifts available to boost your salary
Where and when will you be working?
- Location: Bolton Office, and onsite when required
- Hours per week: 35 hrs a week, plus paid overtime
Already beyond the trainee role? We are also hiring Project Managers