Petzl Spirit Screwgate Carabiner
£12.84 inc. VAT
The lightweight SPIRIT carabiner is made of aluminium. D shape specially suited for attaching devices, compact carabiner for workers at height looking to reduce weight to a minimum.
|Major Axis Strength||
|Minor Axis Strength||
CE EN 362, CE EN12275 Type B
- Optimised carabiner for greater lightness and robustness:
– very compact shape is ideal for belay stations,
– H-shaped profile offers an improved strength/weight ratio,
– wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner.
- Easy to use, for efficient handling:
– SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking,
– visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked,
– nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during manoeuvres,
– carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device,
– shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch.