£35.40 inc. VAT
In stock (can be backordered)
The Absorbica is a compact energy absorber. It is used in combination with Jane lanyards to create a fall arrest lanyard.
Equipped with tear-webbing inside a pouch that opens on each end, the absorber is protected from abrasion, while allowing for regular inspection.
- Designed for use in combination with Jane lanyards to make a fall arrest lanyard with a maximum length of two meters.
- Jane lanyards available as single I lanyards, or a double Y lanyard.
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
– tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
– works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
– progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk: compact, to facilitate handling
- Durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Two options for installation on the harness, depending on use:
– frequent connection/disconnection: using either a carabiner that is held in correct position by the String positioning accessory (included with the absorber), or a Micro Swivel to avoid tangling
– semi-permanent connection: using either a Ring Open gated ring whose circular shape ensures optimal positioning, or a Swivel Open to avoid tangling.
- Length: 22cm
- Weight: 140g
- Conformity: CE EN 355, EAC