Edelrid Vertic Triple Lock Black
£264.00 inc. VAT
XS – M, L – XL
Pre-order this new release item now. There is already stock on the way, with more arriving all the time.
The all black edition of the Vertic Triple Lock is a 2021 update of the tried and tested Edelrid Vertic Triple Lock.
It is a comfortable full sit harness, with an optional chest ascender. This ensures even more flexibility for a wide variety of applications in work.
- Optional chest ascender can be fitted if required.
- Suitable for for fall protection, workplace positioning and free-hanging work.
- Certified according to European and international standards
- The semi-rigid hip belt and the semi-rigid leg loops are particularly wide and padded with breathable 3D mesh. This construction ensures optimal hold and very good air circulation.
- The hip belt is attached to the vertical back straps with Velcro. This means that the load can be optimally distributed over the hip belt and shoulder straps when carrying heavy material. At the same time, the Velcro connection enables the distance between the hip belt and leg loops to be adjusted quickly.
- The leg loops have a three-dimensional shape inspired by our climbing harnesses. Together with the elastic inserts at the front, these ensure maximum freedom of movement and unique hanging comfort.
- The ergonomic shape of the padded shoulder straps reduces pressure points on the neck and neck.
- Thanks to the self-locking Triple Lock buckles in the chest strap, the Vertic Triple Lock can be put on and taken off quickly and easily (no need to put it on over the head).
- To transport and manage your equipment, the Vrtic Triple Lock has four stiff gear loops for up to twelve carabiners each and various attachment options, as well as two loops on the chest strap for parking the carabiner of a lanyard.
- Equipped with an integrated RFID chip , the deployment documentation is also quick and easy to access.
- Removable Chestfit System: 2 elastic straps around the chest ensure an optimal fit at all times.
- Velcro loops on the shoulders to organize the backup system
- CE marking: CE 0123
- Weight: 1.7g
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Certification: ANSI / ASSE Z359.11-2014, EN 813, EN 358, EN 361
- Rear fall arrester: Yes
- Fall arrest eyelet in front: Yes
- Holding eyelet on the side: Yes
- Retention loop: Yes
XS – M
- Torso Length: 65 – 105cm
- Waist Circumference: 80- 123cm
- Thigh Circumference: 52- 72cm
- Torso Length: 65 – 115cm
- Waist Circumference: 93 – 142cm
- Thigh Circumference: 66 – 86cm