Petzl Avao Bod Fast Harness in Black
£276.00 inc. VAT
The Avao Bod Fast fall arrest, work positioning and suspension harness is designed for greater comfort in all situations. Wide, semi-rigid waist belt and leg loops give excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow. The shoulder straps have a system for stowing the fall arrest lanyard connectors and keeping them within reach.
Size 0, Size 1, Size 2
The Double Back self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waist belt and the leg loops, allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used. In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so the user can remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue. The Avao Bod Fast features leg loops with Fast LT automatic buckles.
The harness is fastened by a Screw Lock locking carabiner and is certified to European and Russian standards.
The stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap, allows the user to be unhindered by the lanyard and to keep the connectors within reach. In case of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Weight: 2.0 kg – 2.125 kg
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|