Petzl Astro Bod Fast Harness Size 2
£337.92 inc. VAT
In stock (can be backordered)
With an integrated CROLL L ventral rope clamp, the ASTRO BOD FAST harness is designed for greater efficiency and comfort during rope ascents. The gated ventral attachment point allows you to efficiently integrate equipment (such as rope clamp, lanyard, or seat). The wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide excellent support. They are contoured and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort while suspended. The DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used. The harness also makes it easier to carry and organize work tools, with multiple equipment loops and slots for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool pouches. It is certified to European and Russian standards. The ASTRO BOD FAST (European version) features leg loops with FAST LT buckles.
Aluminium, Nylon, Polyester, Steel
CE EN358, CE EN361, CE EN813, EAC, JSFAD, UKCA
Black and Yellow
|Fall Arrest Attachment Point
|Work Positioning Attachment Points
|Work Restraint Attachment Points
Rear attachment on Waistbelt
Chest Ascender, Fast Leg Buckles
- Ventral attachment point can be opened for optimal integration of equipment:
– connection of Progress lanyards directly on the attachment point without need for a connector
– connection of Croll ventral rope clamp on the ventral point for greater efficiency on rope ascents
– connection of the Podium seat on the attachment point allows direct connection to the descender, while guaranteeing mobility at the ventral attachment point.
- Ultra-comfortable design:
– semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort
– foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders.
– textile side attachment points with plastic insert ensure easy connection of equipment with limited weight and bulk
- Practical adjustment:
– waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack PLUS buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– leg loops equipped with Fast LT buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
– DoubleBack self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for an adjustment for use on the dorsal attachment point. In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so that the user may remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue.
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
– six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
– two slots for Caritool tool holder
– two slots for Toolbag tool pouch