Petzl Strato Vent: Yellow
£64.90 – £77.88 inc. VAT
Business Use, Personal Use
Petzl Strato Vent- NEW 2019 Version
The STRATO VENT helmet is very lightweight and comfortable, thanks to its CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. It has ventilation holes that allow airflow through the helmet. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
Lightweight and Comfortable
- Two-part liner, EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for reduced weight
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- Comes with changeable absorbent comfort foam
- Protection designed for work at height and on the ground
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397).
- The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground.
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the liner
- Ventilation holes allow airflow through the helmet
Tax Status: Business Use or Personal Use
Please make sure you select the correct tax status for your hard hat:
- Personal Use – choose this listing if you are buying a helmet just for yourself – it is tax-free due to being sold for personal protective equipment
- Business Use – choose this listing if you are buying this product as a business, for use by your employee.
- Modular accessories available to switch between new Vertex and Strato helmets:
- Eye Visor – with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation, available in clear or shadow
- Visor Protector – protects visor and visor shadow when not in use
- Face Vizor – available in clear or mesh
- Petzl Headlamp – with mounts or elastic headband
- Nape Protector – provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- Name Tag Holder – allows user to be easily identified without compromising helmet safety
- Liner – intelligently breathable cap for wicking perspiration
- Beanie – zone-specific cap to protect against cold and wind without compromising comfort
- Balaclava – optimizes thermal insulation against the wind and cold
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 415 g
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C, EAC