Petzl Spin L1 Pulley Black
£93.00 inc. VAT
In stock (can be backordered)
Openable even when attached to the anchor, the SPIN L1 pulley is designed for maximum simplicity in setting up hauling or load deviation systems, and tyroleans. The large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings gives it excellent efficiency. The swivel facilitates handling, allowing the pulley to be oriented under load, and direct connection of carabiners, ropes or slings.
CE EN12278, NFPA 1983 Pulley General Use, UIAA
Aluminium, Nylon, Stainless Steel
|Min Rope Diameter||
|Max Rope Diameter||
Sealed Ball Bearings
|Max Working Load||
4 x 2 = 8kN
- Designed for maximum simplicity in setting up hauling or load deviation systems and tyroleans for work at height, rescue and tree care:
– triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
– the rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
– red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
– special side plate design protects the rope path
- Optimal efficiency and easy handling:
– large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
– swivel allows pulley to be oriented under load
– swivel accepts up to three carabiners and allows the use of ropes and slings to facilitate manoeuvres.
- Also available in Yellow